The Signature Cinch Tummy Wrap, a patent pending tailored post-partum binder, is specially crafted to motivate and help new mums regain a healthy shape by slimming and smoothing the waistline after childbirth that works in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise. The only adjustable wrap on the market, the Cinch focuses on the stomach with its function and added support of the double panels. With the inner measuring feature, new mums are uplifted by seeing their progress and results.
The sophisticated design of the Signature Cinch offers new mums a luxurious feel and new confidence. This concept of blending beauty of the arts with scientific functions heighten Cinch's originality: Support - Enhance – Tone
• Cinch is made of the finest elastic material with anion technology breathable fabric allowing you to move freely.
• Cinch won't bunch, roll, or bind when worn properly.
• Delivers 360 degrees of constant, even compression that will squeeze out air and help retract and tighten your muscles and skin
• Easy to put on with adjustable, dual ended opening. It zips up like a garment so you can easily put it on yourself.
• It shrinks with you so you don't have to buy another wrap as you lose inches.
• Includes hip shaper features.
• The built in measurement feature acts as a motivational guide allowing you to see your progress.
• Multifunctional and multi-tasking like you. You can adjust it to where you want the focus.
• Includes a pocket for soothing cold or warm compresses.
• It allows you to wear it for a longer period without the elastic stretching out of shape after just a few weeks like other bands.
For thousands of years, women have practised wrapping their abdomen or belly following pregnancy. These traditional practices have long been implemented in Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The wrapping techniques commonly involved long strips of cloth wound firmly around a woman's midsection after giving birth. As a new mother's abdomen contracted, the cloth was shortened and tightened. Traditionally, each culture had its own practice for belly binding. Latin American cultures used a "Faja", while Japanese mothers used a "Sarash" for support. As a general rule, they all practised abdominal wrapping to reduce swelling and to tighten overstretched muscles. The results of belly binding were self-evident and continued on for centuries.
A history of modern binding:
As life grew more complicated for the active modern woman, the art of traditional belly wrapping became increasingly impractical, cumbersome, and time-consuming. Charlene Williams, mother of three, and founder of the Band Specialist, set out to bring the art and science of wrapping into a practical modern practice. 1914: The ACE ("All Cotton Elastic") bandage was invented by a group of scientists at Becton Dickinson Corporation. Intended to reduce swelling and inflammation in post-operative patients, Charlene realized the parallels between post-operative trauma and women who had recently given birth. In both cases, the body required healing and compression to reduce swelling. 2005: Charlene Williams invented the Cinch Tummy Wrap. It was the only fully adjustable postpartum wrap on the market proven to provide 360 degrees of even, controlled compression. The patented elastic panelling was designed to keep shape throughout multiple pregnancies. Other unique features included a built-in measurement guide to track a women's recovery progress.
For years now, the success of Charlene William's products have benefited new mum's everywhere. Charlene set out to create a modern wrap for new mum