Adjustable Overbelly Support Belt.
When & where the Carriwell Overbelly belt should
be used and by whom?
• In a job that requires a lot of time on the feet
• (Nurse, teacher, waitress etc.)
• When going out shopping, walking or doing chores
• Especially great later in the day when the body gets more tired
• To relieve extra strain caused sometimes by a big baby or
• multiple pregnancy
• If the mother has gained a lot of pregnancy weight
• If the mother has had a history of previous hip or back pain
• Mothers that have sensitive skin (see explanation below)
• To help keep a good posture and to prevent issues occurring
• later in the pregnancy when the belly grows
• For the simple reason it feels more comfortable with the a
• good support belt under pregnant belly when being out and
• about, even if there isn’t actual pain anywhere.
Why is it made like that? (Function)
• Adjustable Velcro straps in order to get the right support but
• also to change the support when seating, standing, walking or
• There is no ”function” for the over belly section;
• The reason this has been added is because women like
• the feel and comfort of having the over belly section
• To help to stop the belt folding down when sitting down.
• This new belt is a combination of our standard Velcro
• support belt #105 and our top selling Maternity support
• band #5005. In both the #5005 & the seamless panties
• #405; women like the overbelly section saying that it is
• comfortable and secure.
• The over belly section can be folded down for those
• mothers that suffer with back problems in early pregnancy
• Extra soft breathable microfibre fabric. The new Overbelly
• belt has the elastic covered everywhere, for comfort and for
• those with sensitive skin.
• As the belly grows the skin might itch, because the skin
• is stretching out, it can be helpful to have a soft non restricting
• layer to shield the skin from irritating clothes.
DetailsHow it works
• This Carriwell overbelly belt applies easily adjustable counter pressure
• to any discomfort in your lower back, improving your posture
• and bringing you pain relief.
• The broad soft belt gently lifts your tummy relieving downward pressure whilst supporting your hip.